The best of social media from the past seven days
We’re gearing up for the season and so are the pro riders as they depart to training camps around the world. That hasn’t kept the off social media though, here’s all the best bits from the past 7 days.
2. If you’ve seen Diamondback’s new Release then you will no doubt think Ric McLaughlin has a point…
3. Those with a sensitive disposition should look away now… Here’s Josh Bryceland in full flight in Portugal
4. Another week another nomination for Rachel Atherton, now she’s up for the Laureus Sport Award for Action Sports Person of they Year. She’s got tough competition from the likes of skateboard legend Bob Burnquist and surfer Mick Fanning who was attacked by a shark.
5. Ok, we know this has nothing to do with mountain biking, but it’s still quality
6. John Burke, the president of Trek, thinks that all bike manufacturers should be able to complete this checklist. Do you agree?
7. Sam Hopley, organiser of the Lee Quarry Big Day Out, has posted some more photos of the big day. If you’re in the area, make sure you get involved in future.
8. Claudio Caluori never seems to stop! Here he is putting in the finishing touches on the FlyUp 417 pump track.
9. Captions please…