All the best tweets from the end of November
November has finished and we’re into the last month of the year. That doesn’t mean that social media has been winding down though. Here are our picks from Twitter and Instagram this week.
1. Santa Cruz? Specialized? Tesco? After parting ways with Lapierre, who knows who Loic Bruni will be riding for next year!
2. Rachel Atherton is back on the bike and ready to defend her World Cup and World Championship titles. This looks torturous.
3. Aaron Gwin has been hinting at some big plans with Audi, Red Bull and snow. We’re not sure what we can learn from this but “need one gun” is a bit ominous.
4. Troy Brosnan clearly enjoying himself on a scouting holiday to Cairns.
5. After a hectic week, Manon Carpenter has recovered her stolen bikes. She’s still on the look out for two motocross bikes though so keep your eyes peeled.
6. Tahnee Seagrave having a slide in the steeps. We loved her recent Surrey Hills edit, is another video on the way?
7. We’ll be honest, we don’t really get cyclocross, but at least this guy makes it look like you can have fun. This is to promote Kali’s new aero helmet believe it or not.
8. We’ve nothing clever to say about this one, but it’s one amazing shot.
9. A nursery of race bikes waiting to be unleashed on the world.