All the best action from the past seven days in social media
It’s Bonfire Night so we’ve hand-picked nine of the most explosive tweets and Instagrams from the past seven days in the world of mountain biking social media.
1. Gee Atherton addressing all the internet warriors who call him grumpy
Watch our Pro Bike Check on Gee’s GT Fury World Champs edition
2. Josh Bryceland has teamed up with Revolution Bike Park to create this monster section of trail, would you hit it?
3. We feel sorry for whoever wins the dog food…
4. If you haven’t seen it yet, this chilling video is well worth a watch.
5. A meeting of two women who are mountain bike legends… but for very different reasons
6. A cheeky snap of Tahnee Seagrave from her wintry Surrey Hills edit. If you haven’t seen it, check it out here
6. Team Rumours is back but what can this all mean??
7. Let’s hope Joe Barnes is joking about his 32 inch wheels!
Watch our Pro Bike Check on Joe Barnes Canyon Spectral
8. Red Bull Rampage may have been a few weeks ago but Ben Deakin has spent that time crafting this edit of his trip, it looks like it will be worth the wait.
9. Halloween looks fun at Coast Gravity Park