Here are our top picked Instabangers from the last week in the world of mountain biking
Introducing the first instalment of a weekly series of the best, funniest and most interesting pics we’ve seen on Instagram in the past seven days.
Us mountain bikers love or Instagram. No other social media seems to have taken hold of the MTB world to such a degree. There are loads of MTB folk worth following so check out this list and give ’em a follow.
1. Arguably the very best photographer out there at the moment, here’s Mr Paris Gore with yet another super evocative shot.
2. Another monochrome shot. This time from Sterling Lorence who’s much better known for his juicy colour photography really but can clearly still shoot B&W if he wants to.
3. A shot taken from Brendan Fairclough’s new ‘Deathgrip’ movie project. SPLAT!
4. Every now and then it’s nice just to look at a trail without a rider on it. New Zealand looks nice at this time of year hey?
5. Not New Zealand. But still looks like a load of fun. Jacob Gibbins has been down Brizzle way playing on a pump track.
6. More British dampness. Here are the two stars of Cotic’s funny videos: Rocketman and Straightline. Cooking up another edit in the woods lads?
7. Not a photo taken this week by the look of it but it is a pic that was uploaded to Instagram this week so we’re still going to count it. Aaron Chase plopping in Utah.
8. Bike photographer Duncan Philpott (that’s his pic of Brendog above by the way). It’s not all glamour being a bike snapper.
9. Man of the moment Richie Rude slaying trails in the snow.
10. A nice ‘n’ moody shot of the new DMR Sled. A bike that has much of The Internet talking about it at the mo.
11. Lee and Cragg Quarry trail centres in Lancashire are still there for the shredding despite having their council funding cut. Local volunteer groups have sprung up and are doing great work there. Here’s a pic from Sim Mainey; braving the elements for bangers as ever.
12. Definitely not a pic taken this week. Here’s a pic of a pic of mbr’s own Danny and Paul very much back-in-the-day!
13. Stunning pic from Joey Schusler. Which reminds us, it’s not long off until the Andes Pacifico is it?
14. It’s February. Let’s all just pretend we’re in Jamaica instead for a few seconds…
15. And finally… check out our swish new bike workshop here at MBR HQ. Whit-woo!
That’s all the Instabangers for this week. We hope you enjoyed our roundup. See you next week for inspiring and amusing piccies.