How do you choose the right handlebar grips?
This survey is now closed.
You may be surprised to hear it but grips your grips are one of the most important bits of equipment on your bike. Yes, it’s easy to get caught up on expensive forks and fancy wheels but there are few things more important than the contact points on your bike.
Grips have a huge influence over the handling of your bike. Combined with the stem and handlebar, they make up the control panel and it is this you use to steer the bike around corners, lift it over obstacles and guide it on descents. A good set of grips is an affordable upgrade that could really unlock the potential of your bike.
We will announce the winner of the prize draw before 15th November
The prize draw winner wins the following kit:
- Shimano ME5 SPD Shoes (RRP:£129.99)
- Lazer Revolution Helmet (RRP: £99.99)
- 100% Speedcraft sunglasses (RRP: £179.99).
Prize draw terms and conditions
- This prize draw (“Prize draw”) is administered and fulfilled by TI MEDIA (“TI Media”), which has its registered offices located at the 3rd Floor 161 Marsh Wall, London, England, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00053626.
- There will be one winner of this prize draw. The winner will win Shimano ME5 SPD Shoes, a Lazer Revolution Helmet and 100% Speedcraft sunglasses.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This prize draw is open to residents in the UK aged eighteen (18) or over with, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TI Media, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- To enter this prize draw, you must complete the MBR grips survey and then provide your contact details as per the instructions on the competition website.
- This prize draw will open on 30 October 2018 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 04 November 2018
- You can only enter this prize draw online. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI MEDIA and will not be returned. TI MEDIA and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TI MEDIA is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email on or before 15 November 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI MEDIA reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TI MEDIA accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and prize draws at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TI MEDIA and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI MEDIA and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this prize draw, you agree that TI MEDIA and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI MEDIA and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These prize draw terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.