Families, spectators and dogs on leads welcome
Ride the park, meet Red Bull athlete Matt Jones, jump on an airbag, jib with 50:01 crew members and more. Families, spectators and dogs on leads welcome.
Dirt Factory Pop-Up
Saturday 25th May
10AM to 10PM
- Open Bike Park 45min Sessions.
- Pump Track Battle and Air Bag High Jump open to all.
- 50:01 Jam.
- Ride alongside Red Bull athlete Matt Jones with tunes supplied by the Red Bull Truck and DJ.
- Street food available on site plus a Live Graffiti Jam right outside the door (weather permitting)..
Sunday 26th May
10AM to 7PM
- Open Bike Park 45min Sessions
- Open Pumptrack and BigAirBag Sessions
- Kids Coaching Sessions
- Learn to Jump with confidence coaching session (additional cost £10 for 1 hour coaching, limited to 8 riders per session)
- Demo Day – Test a range of bike brands on the trails for free, e-bikes from Trek, kids bikes and more
- Red Bull Truck and DJ
- More Street food
- Live Graffiti Jam continues
Saturday Pumptrack Battle
- Practice session (10am – 12pm)
- Timed session (12pm – 1pm)
- Practice session (1pm – 2pm)
- Timed session ( 2pm – 4pm)
- Finals and prizes (5pm – 6pm)
Saturday Pumptrack Final (for 18s and over only)
- Fastest 8 times go through to the finals
- Cat and Mouse head to head format, first person within one bike length wins and progresses to the next round (seven head to head races in total).
Saturday BigAirBag Session and Jump Competition
- Open session (10am – 1pm)
- Under 16s High Jump Comp (1pm – 2pm)
- Open session (2pm – 4pm)
- 16s and over High Jump Comp ( 4pm – 5pm)
- Open session (5pm – 10pm)