March 2013’s issue of MBR is in the shops now, and comes with a free Muc-Off Expandable Sponge!
Also in the issue you’ll find…
- The ultimate MBR bucket list – the places to ride and experiences to savour before you reach the big ol’ cakestop in the sky
- £1,500 trail hardtails on test, featuring the Genesis High Latitude 2×10, Kona Honzo and Whyte 729
- We pit North vs South in the battle of the trails — but who’ll come out on top?
- Improve your speed and control as our fundamental skills series continues. This month, we’re looking at everything you need to know to deal with dips and rises in the trail
- City Limits hits North London, as we uncover the best riding within striking distance of the capital
- Check out your complete guide to 1x setups and the 1x chainrings to choose
- Short- and long-sleeve base layers on test, plus Michelin’s Wild Mud tyre, Camelbak’s Volt 13 LR pack and loads more.
- Not enough? Then check out details of the new trails in and around Afan, the sites where you can buy bikes for half price, how to beat a hangover, bikes put through their paces in hardcore longterm tests and the late Burry Stander remembered.