Never want to miss an issue? Check out our latest subscription offer.
April’s edition of MBR is in the shops now, and here’s what you’ll find inside…
- Our biggest review yet of 650b, the new ‘inbetweener’ wheel size between 26 and 29in. Find out what’s out there and what the wheels bring to the party, as bikes from £1,150 to £2,800 get the full MBR test treatment.
- Meet the new generation of mountain bikers changing our sport for the better, as we talk to engineers, riders, trail builders and more…
- Dropper posts are the upgrade that’ll bring more fun and flow to your ride than any other, so we put all the leading contenders to the test
- Our fundamental skills series continues with an in-depth guide to picking the right line and judging your braking
- City Limits hits Birmingham as we reveal the best places to ride in and around the Second City — plus there’s a pull-out map of Cannock Chase’s natural and built highlights
- And there’s loads and loads more, including how to set up your disc brakes, heaps of tips for budding enduro racers, a first look at Orange’s Clockwork Pro 29er, your guide to mastering berms, and routes to try all over the country.