The Phantom Pulsar balance bike is made from transparent polycarbonate and has LEDs inside the frame for visibility – and coolness, obvs.
This £140 balance bike claims to offer “unparalleled visibility” and it’s hard to argue with that. It will “shine and dazzle” due to an interchangeable LED system. Available in a choice of LED colours.
And there’s even a glitter version of the frame. Oh yeah.
Phantom Pulsar spec
- illuminated polycarbonate frame
- 12” pneumatic easy roll rubber tires
- toddler size clear hand grips
- front and Rear LED light inserts
- adjustable seat height
- adjustable handlebars
- RRP: £140
10 dos and don’ts of teaching your kid to ride well
Here’s our list of 10 dos and don’ts of teaching your kid to ride well. Read the full version here.
- DON’T make them go in fron
- DO let them follow your lines
- DON’T fit clipless pedals
- DO fit flat pedals
- DON’T push junior hard
- DO one thing at a time
- DON’T let them charge at the first jump they see
- DO get them to try it on foot first
- DON’T forget to set the bike up well
- DO simplify the bike