We’re into the last week of February now and that can only mean one thing… summer is coming (the sun’s even out in Croydon today!)
As usual all our favourite riders have been ferreting away on social media and here’s the best of the bunch.
1. Gee Atherton and the rest of the Trek crew took on a local football team while filming in Spain. Predictably they got hammered but at least they won’t have dived like they were shot by a sniper every time they were touched.
2. Manon Carpenter must have been imagining this, right?
3. Is this the coolest custom helmet ever? Stevie ‘the chainsaw massacre’ Smith shows off his 2016 lid.
4. Who wouldn’t want to wake up next to a new set of forks every morning?
5. The Santa Cruz Syndicate has reunited in Lousa for a Fox testing camp and it looks like business as usual.
6. We love this initiative from Bike Park Wales. Its first ever women’s weekend will be held on April 9/10.
8. Have you tried out the latest emojis on Facebook? Here are some mountain bike specific ones form Chain Reaction Cycles we wish we could use.
9. Danny Hart enjoying a typical British winter, he needs to get to Wales with Manon!
Come back next Thursday for more Tweets of the Week.