November’s issue of MBR is in the shops now! Inside there’s heaps to lust after, learn from and be inspired by, including…
- The hottest bikes of 2014 — meet the bikes we really can’t wait to ride, from all-mountain rippers to seriously sexy hardtails. Christmas lists at the ready…
- Great UK riding as we sample superb singletrack at Cheddar Gorge, plus there are free pull-out route maps for the Peak District, Lake District and Purbeck Hills
- Learn to simplify your set-up by converting to a single ring, and find the best chain device with our comprehensive test
- Save £1,000 on your next bike! We’ve rounded up three amazing end-of-season bargains — the BMC Trailfox 02 Trailcrew, Trek Rumblefish Pro and Vitus Sommet 1 — and put them through our full test process. Are these the buys of the year, or are they still in stock for a reason?
- Find speed, fun and the ultimate flow at Whinlatter‘s northern red loop — the local experts show you how
- And there’s loads more, including great gear for winter, how to tackle switchbacks, new bikes from Scott, Giant, Specialized and more, how to ride narrow, exposed natural trails, and long-sleeve jerseys on test