New Ride Concepts Vice shoe is aimed jumping, hucking and whip-offing crowd but will find fans amongst trail riders looking for a something different
New Ride Concepts Vice shoe is aimed jumping, hucking and whip-offing crowd but will find fans amongst trail riders looking for a something different.
Ride Concepts Vice features
- RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area
- Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Suede upper
- Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Perforated ventilation for breathability
- TPU toe protection and rubber toe cap
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact
- Men’s & Women’s: £89.95 SRP UK
- Youth: £64.95 SRP UK
Ride Concepts: “Developed with Kyle Strait and our dirt jump, slopestyle and bmx athletes, Vice fills the void for a technical bike shoe for men, women and youth with unrivaled pedal feel and compliance- the every day accomplice to your obsessions.
“With numerous Crankworx and Red Bull Rampage championships across his dominating career in mountain biking, Kyle Strait needs little introduction. Few riders posses the vast skills required to dominate so many disciplines in the sport. We are proud to collaborate with Kyle on his signature Vice color. Influenced by his Strait Acres training compound in Southern California, Kyle’s shoe embodies his vices; riding every day, whether it’s dirt jumps, slalom, downhill or pump track, and doing it with style.”