What’s in the latest issue of MBR?
- UCI gets involved in enduro racing. Will we see an Enduro World Championships in 2013?
- Controversial Glentress Peel visitor centre gets an mbr visit.
- New for 2012: SRAM’s Rise wheels
- New for 2012: Kona Entourage and Tanuki
- New for 2012: We speculate about a new Shimano XTR downhill specific groupset
- New for 2012: Commencal’s stunning looking Meta SL
- Tested: Straitline AMP pedals, 661 Recon Wired helmet, Crank Bros Descender pack, Sombrio X-Float shoes, Specialized Vice helmet, 661 Evo Pressure sui, softshell head2head and Continental Der Kaiser tyre
- The 63rd way to improve your ride as proposed by you, the readers
- Interview with an illegal trail-builder. Burn him or hail him a hero?
- Trail of the Year 2011. The best trails ridden this year, as nominated by the mbr staff and you, the readers.
- A Race for Mad Men; Trans-Provence. Racing against multiple World Champions on hair-raising trails from the Alps to the Med.
- Best of British Trail Centres: Glentress
- Bike Test: £1000 29er hardtails. Everyone’s talking about 29ers, even us, particularly when big wheelers are dominating the hardtail market at the £1k price-point. We test the Cannondale Trail SL 29’er, Charge Cooker Hi and Specialized Carve Comp
- Grouptest: 12 sets of lights go under the spotlight
- Grouptest: 5 mini-floor pumps tested
- 4 free pull-out routes: Quantocks, Clwydian Hills, Mid-Wales and Lake District
- Skills: night-riding skills and linking corners
- Workshop: New Shimano brake bleed
September issue out Wednesday November 16 until December 13