The new issue of MBR is in the shops from Wednesday July 25 — and here’s what we’ve got for you this month…
- Keep your phone safe from harm with a FREE neoprene pouch!
- New for 2013 — latest bikes from Specialized, Lapierre, Commencal, BMC and Norco, plus Shimano’s new Saint groupset and SRAM’s 1×11 speed drivetrain
- Full-suspension bike test: Giant Trance X4, GT Sensor 4, Norco Faze LX and Vitus Escarpe 2 head-to-head
- Improve your control with the definitive test of disc brakes and step-by-step skills for flowing through downhill bends on loose terrain
- How to make your own chain device from old reflectors
- First impressions of Lapierre’s e.i. electronic suspension system
- PLUS everything you’d expect from MBR, including loads more new products, your technical questions answered, news and pictures from around the world and inspirational pull-out route maps