The new issue of MBR is in the shops from Wednesday 19 September — and here’s what we’ve got for you this month…
- Your storage problems solved with FREE bike hooks!
- All-out fun that doesn’t cost a fortune… hardtails from Boardman, Cannondale, Ragley, Scott and Specialized on test, all for under £850
- It’s all in the mind! Coaches and professional riders teach you the tricks they use to ride harder and improve faster
- We ride the South Downs Way and share ideas and tips for long-distance riding
- All-mountain wheelsets can boost your confidence and make light work of gnarly conditions — but which are the best?
- Your complete guide to the best riding in and around Plymouth
- Don’t fork out for a new rear mech — we’ll teach you how to fix the one you’ve got!
- PLUS new bikes from Devinci, Rose and Rocky Mountain, the new jewel in the crown of Whistler Bike Park, loads of gear on test, mountain biking in Slovenia and loads more.
Want to ride smoother, jump higher and maybe even win some races? You don't need a new bike — you need a new mindset
There's a bewildering array of hardtails to choose from at £850 — and here's your guide to the best
Top quality bike parks, an endless network of deserted singletrack and beer at a euro a bottle. Slovenia, this must be love
The Devinci Dixon, now in carbon, heads up more news and views on the bikes of 2013
Ready to put in the hard yards? We take on the South Downs Way
MBR's City Limits series hits Plymouth, home to XC and downhill thrills galore