What’s in the latest issue of MBR?
- Olympic test event: the world’s best riders head to Essex. Shutup!
- New for 2012: Trek Fuel EX, Lush, Remedy and Slash.
- New for 2012: Look’s 920 and 986
- New for 2012: SRAM XO – the world’s most versatile groupset?
- New for 2012: Specialized Carve 29er
- Tested: Giant’s new bargain remote height adjust seatpost
- The latest rundown on our fleet of longtermers
- Scottish Killer Loop with the Barnes family and Danny MacAskill. Win a bike and holiday in our Killer Loop treasure hunt
- The ultimate singletrack adventure: Paul Burwell takes on the BC Bike Race
- Best of British Trail Centres: Innerleithen
- Head to head bike test: Devinci Dixon RC vs Rocky Mountain Altitude 70
- Head to head bike test: Boardman HT Pro Carbon vs Genesis Latitude 20
- Grouptest: Chain guides
- 4 free pull-out routes: South Downs, Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Invergarry (Scotland)
- Skills: Ride berms and learn how to manual
- Workshop: Rebuild your Crank Bros Candy pedals
September issue out Wednesday August 24 until September 20