Never want to miss an issue? Check out our latest subscription offer.
February 2013′s MBR is in the shops now — and here’s what you can find inside…
- Nail every corner! MBR’s new skills series focuses on the fundamentals to help old hands and newbies alike
- This month’s bike test pits three of our favourite bikes into pitched battle — but will the Lapierre Zesty 314, Norco Sight 2 or Orange 5 be the one that claims the 140mm-travel, £2.5k crown?
- Cathkin Braes, the XC course for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow next year, opens to the public next month. See how we got on when we took an exclusive first ride.
- Want to try a tubeless setup without spending a fortune? Check out our workshop guide…
- Getting cold (and wet) feet? We’ve put the best winter shoes, waterproof socks and overshoes to the test.
- Multiple DH world champ Fabien Barel takes on the Forest of Dean — and MBR tries to keep up.
- Plus loads more, including some amazing riding around Cardiff, the UK’s best climbs, a beginner’s guide to fork setup, and loads more products and bikes on test.