Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fat/Snow Bikes - Show us!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5

    Fat/Snow Bikes - Show us!

    Here's is a photo of my new Carver Ti O'Beast Snow Bike. Complete write-up and spec's can be found here: http://snowbikes.wordpress.com/

    dsc_0039cs.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    wherever my bike is...
    Posts
    3,855
    WTTF Dave, that sure is a monster!
    "Those who think they know it all but don't really annoy those of us who do"

    Rides:
    Cross country hack bike
    DMR Reptoid SS Jump build
    Pivot Mach6C
    Road bike

    http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb9777017/p4pb9777017.jpg

    My twitter @lordsamofslam


  3. #3
    Senior Member Tazzedx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK, Behind Bars For Life!
    Posts
    3,145
    WTTF Dave, I is liking that very much
    MTB'ing As addictive as Cocaine And Twice as Expensive! Mace Just Makes Me Horny!
    Red Hoodoo huge fun a great bike.White Ibis Mojo HD 140 completed but got to ill to do much with it

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East Hants
    Posts
    363
    Being a bit more specific than "on the snow", where do you intend to ride that thing?

    PS: If you ever get stuck out in the middle of nowehere, top tip, don't eat yellow snow!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosed View Post
    Being a bit more specific than "on the snow", where do you intend to ride that thing?

    PS: If you ever get stuck out in the middle of nowehere, top tip, don't eat yellow snow!
    I live in Northern, Ohio USA near a National Park with a trail system, so I can ride all year long in the snow or dirt.

    I will remember not to eat the yellow snow.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    otley
    Posts
    823
    WTTF dude

    that,s a great looking steed fella me likes!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator xendistar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Down South in Bournemouth
    Posts
    5,207
    Quote Originally Posted by davelees1 View Post
    Here's is a photo of my new Carver Ti O'Beast Snow Bike. Complete write-up and spec's can be found here: http://snowbikes.wordpress.com/

    dsc_0039cs.jpg
    Hey Dave you might want to check this guys blog out, he lives in Scotland and has 3 Surly, bit of a big wheel freak but he does write a very good blog

    http://coastkid.blogspot.com/


    WTTF
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

    I have a banning hammer and I am not afraid to use it


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by xendistar View Post
    Hey Dave you might want to check this guys blog out, he lives in Scotland and has 3 Surly, bit of a big wheel freak but he does write a very good blog

    http://coastkid.blogspot.com/


    WTTF
    I will check out his blog, thanks for the link.

    Cheers!

  9. #9
    Senior Member EnglishLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,734
    Great front and rear suspension, sorry I mean tyres. Must be a plush ride with all that air!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •