Our ten favourite Tweets and Instagrams from this week in mountain biking
The clocks may have gone backwards but that hasn’t dampened the spirits of the mountain biking social media world. Here are the best Tweets and Instagrams from the past week in the world of mountain biking:
1. Who else but Josh Bryceland would surf a cow in exchange for some spanner work?
2. Has Manon Carpenter turned to the skinny-wheeled dark side?
3. Steve Peat’s legend status is now indisputed as a plaque was unveiled to him in Sheffield.
4. Rob Warner doing his best David Hasselhoff impression in Abu Dhabi.
5. Is Tahnee Seagrave looking to pick off some of her rivals before the season has even begun?
6. Look like it won’t be long before we have to update our Mountain Biking’s Fastest Families article!
7. It’s nice to see Trek doing the most important market research
8. Great news as the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks are to be extended. Let’s look after all our countryside!
9. Rachel Atherton looking fast and having fun in the off-season
10. It’s great to see Paul Basagotia making a speedy recovery from his Red Bull rampage fall.