Every video that Transition release is worth watching; they’re either funny or thrilling. This Transition TR Eleven promo vid is both.
Unashamedly ripping off iconic 80s heavy metal rockumentary ‘Spinal Tap’, those of you who are fans of Nigel Tuffnel and co are in for a real treat. It’s well worth watching more than once to catch all the references and in-jokes littered throughout the vid.
Transition TR Eleven
The Transition TR Eleven has already been ridden to two World Cup victories by Tahnee Seagrave. Indeed, the TR Eleven has been hiding in plain sight all race season but now it’s time to officially reveal some details.
“Since having the TR11 I have been able to push my limits while having a trustworthy bike beneath me. It tracks the ground insanely well without losing the signature Transition playfulness, and it has helped me take my riding to a whole new level… all the way to 11.” – Tahnee Seagrave.
Transition TR Eleven need to know
- Full carbon (well, the rocker is actually aluminium)
- 27.5in wheels
- 195mm travel
- Giddy Up four-bar suspension
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colours: Black Powder, TR Blue
- Molded Rubber Chainstay and Downtube Protection
- External Cable Routing
- Enduro MAX Bearings
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger, compatible with Giddy Up trail models
- Post Mount Rear Brake
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- 12x157mm Dropout Spacing
- 83mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Frame Weight: 9bs / 4100g (Including Shock, DT/CS Protection And Frame Hardware)
- UK pricing TBC.
“These go to eleven.”