The tastiest morsels of social media from this week
In the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday all our favourite riders have been busy on social media. Here’s out pick of the week.
1. Always great to see more celebs getting out on the trails, this time it’s comedian Bill Bailey.
2. Josh Bryceland‘s getting creative with marketing for his new mud guards.
3. Manon Carpenter is unsurprisingly gutted after having her World Championships bike stolen.
4. Tahnee Seagrave is already looking forward to next year’s Cairns race, hopefully it will turn out better for her than this.
5. Specialized posted this on its recent EWS Instagram takeover… a sign of things to come?
6. The big race news of the week comes from World Champion Loic Bruni who has parted ways with his current team, Lapierre
7.Would you take on this cliff jump like Troy Brosnan?