MBR has teamed up with distributor of Stan’s No Tubes, Paligap, to give one lucky reader the chance of winning an Arch CB7 wheelset and Stan’s No Tubes Race Sealant.
The Arch CB7 is the most advanced trail wheelset from the first name in tubeless performance.
It’s light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke but built with the kind of durability only developed on the Enduro World Series circuit. And when it comes to tubeless set up, it offers the easiest and most trusted system ever made. More than anything it has a clear advantage, a ride quality not found on any other rim and a warranty that backs up all the talk.
Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that, combined with Stan’s No Tubes sealant, has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems.
The winner will walkway with a brand new Arch CB7 Wheelset (29 inch, 100X15 front, 142X12 rear) and Stan’s No Tube race sealant. Simply answer the question below for a chance of winning.
For more information on Stan’s No Tubes Race sealant and to find the answer to the question, click here.
Stans No Tubes Arch CB7
(29 inch 100X15 front 142X12 rear)
As Currently used by Olly Wilkins.
• Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
• Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
• 100% CNC machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
• Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
• RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
• Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
• WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 – 2.50” tires