It’s all going on in South Wales right now, and we’re reporting on two fantastic new trails opening up in Afan and Cwmcarn. The competition to attract new riders has never been hotter, and that can only be good news — find out what we thought of the 24km Blade at Afan and the 15km Cafell at Cwmcarn. Which one did we describe as “easily one of the best trail centre descents in the UK”?
Here’s some more of what you can find in the new issue:
- Every bike manufacturer worth its salt has launched a new enduro bike over the last year or two, but which is best? We found four serious contenders in the Kona Process 153 DL, Specialized Enduro Expert Carbon, Trek Slash 9 and YT Industries Capra Pro. Let the shoot-out commence…
- MBR’s Britain’s Best Singletrack series is uncovering all the most thrilling natural riding in the UK, and this month Danny heads west to the Quantocks
- Want to get those wheels off the ground? Our introduction to jumping breaks down the technique into simple steps
- We’ve got loads of gear on test, including disc brakes and trail saddles
- There’s plenty more too, including what’s inside your suspension fork, how visualisation can make you a better rider, why one company is pushing bike geometry to its lowest, longest, slackest limit… and why a warm prawn sandwich can really ruin a day out on the trails