ALl our favourite Tweets and Instagrams from the past seven days in mountain biking
In a week that saw us all sheltering from Storm Barney and praying for summer to return, the pros have been keeping us amused with their social media musings. Here are our top picks:
1. One of these two looks far more excited than the other. Are trail cats the new trail dogs?
2. This is genuinely heartwarming to see. Martyn Ashton is back on his feet thanks to a parawalker.
4. …And Santa Cruz has commemorated it in the only way it knows how.
5. Rachel Atherton has been nominated for the BT Sport Action Woman of the Year award. You can vote for her by tweeting #AWAtherton.
6. Olly Wilkins shows his usual tongue-out style in the Surrey Hills
7. Greg Minnaar has been strutting his funky stuff in central London this week.
8. Thankfully we’re not the only ones slogging through adverse weather. This photo was taken from an XC race in Switzerland
9. Brendan Fairclough has us pining for summer in this sunset photo taken in Madeira