All the best of the past 7 days of social media
The past seven days have been dominated by the announcement of the new YT Mob downhill team. But that doesn’t mean we’re ignoring the rest of the mountain biking world though.
Here’s what everyone else has been up to, brought to you via the medium of social media:
1. We’re glad to see Eddie Masters still channels the Spirit of Enduro every now and again… although surely he should shave his chest to be more aerodynamic.
Watch our Pro Bike Check with Brendan Fairclough here
2. This step up is insane, even the run up alone is ridiculous! It’s been built for the Into Darkness film which looks like it’s going to be a cracker. Click to watch Matt MacDuff hitting it at warp speed.
3. Here’s Brendan Fairclough shredding as a young lad – he’s come a long way!
4. Angle Suarez already looks up to speed on his new YT. Find out all about him here.
5. Rachel Atherton drew this for World Doodle Day, it ended up raising £73 for an epilepsy charity, top work!
6. The Gwin hype-o-meter, sums it all up really…
7. Tahnee Seagrave rates the Shimano Di2 electric groupset, we reckon that’s an opinion that won’t go down too well with a lot of mountain bikers…
9. Halfords was accused of sexism earlier this week by describing one of its women’s bikes as great for “cycling to Auntie Doris’s”. It has now changed the description.