The new issue of MBR is in the shops now, and it’s a cracker. Inside the bag you’ll find a FREE puncture repair kit and inside the magazine it just gets better. Here’s a few highlights:
- Excited about Bike Park Wales? The giant mtb development in Gethin, near Merthyr Tydfil, opens this month, and we’ve got an exclusive preview. Read our guide to the new trails, catch up on the full story of how it happened, and — most importantly — find out how it rides!
- This could be the best competition we’ve ever run — you can win a one-of-a-kind, £6,895 carbon Trek Fuel EX 9.9 thanks to Trek’s new Project One collection. Project One lets you specify and customise your own bike, so we let our Bike Test Editor loose with the options list to create the perfect trail machine… and one lucky reader is going to win it
- Learn the skills you need for fast, flowing, fun riding on natural singletrack with our new ‘Natural Selection’ technique series
- Anyone who’s anyone is trying their hand at racing enduro right now — we’ve got three of the best competition-slayers from Lapierre, Specialized and YT Industries on test
- Read our guide to how to bleed your Avid Elixir brakes, and check out our review of the new breed of 650b tyres
And, of course, there’s loads more — great riding in Scotland, a comprehensive review of burly all-mountain helmets, loads more new bikes and gear — and why riding in Belgium is the greatest thing since the invention of the waffle.