It feels like spring is here at last, so what better way to celebrate than with a brand new issue of MBR? And if your bike needs a bit of TLC, check out the FREE maintenance DVD. This collection of videos by MBR spannerman Al Vines talks you through everything from fixing a puncture to switching to tubeless, fettling your gears to fitting a dropper post.
Here’s what’s inside the new issue:
- Loads of great new riding ideas, including a quick guide to Summer Lightning 2 in Surrey, an all-time great loop in Torridon, and a punishing yet rewarding Alpine adventure
- Ready to try your first enduro? MBR’s Benji Haworth did just that, and you can find out what he made of the experience and get some advice for trying one yourself
- If this month’s DVD isn’t enough for you, we’ve also got a guide to fitting a SRAM XD driver as part of converting to a 1×11 setup, plus a run-through of the skills you’ll need to build your own bike
- 12 of the best flat pedals put to the test for performance and durability, plus knee/shin pads and loads more
- Welcome to the final frontier as we present our first ever e-bike group test. Are they just a fad or the face of things to come? Time to find out as we put a KTM hardtail and Cube full-suspension bike through our usual strenuous test procedure
- There’s lots more to read and enjoy, including free pull-out route guides, riding technique, heaps of new bikes and all the usual big pictures, longtermers, columns and more