Looking for a new bike? Well, you’re in the right place. June’s issue of MBR contains two essential, comprehensive guides to helping you make the right choice.
Our 32-page Buyers’ Guide gives you the lowdown on more than 1,300 new bikes, plus heaps of hints and helpful tips. Whether you’re a beginner looking for your first mountain bike or an experienced hand looking for another toy to add to the collection, this is the ultimate one-stop shop.
And then — if you haven’t seen it already — there’s our annual Hardtail of the Year shootout. Twenty bikes across £600, £1,000 and women’s specific categories put to the test at Bike Park Wales in the complete guide to the hardtail mtb sector.
Hungry for me? Here’s some more of what you can find in the new issue:
- For remote UK riding at its best, we’ve got the perfect get-away-from-it-all route in Blanchland, Northumberland, as our Britain’s Best Singletrack series continues
- Last month we covered the basics, now our jumping masterclass is here to take you to new heights
- We’ve got loads more riding ideas, including the UK’s longest stretches of singletrack, our first attempt at riding fat bikes and — of course — pull-out routes from all over the country
- You’ve seen the exclusive pictures… now read our verdict on Specialized’s first ever 27.5in Stumpjumper
- Big-hit trail forks get the MBR test treatment as we put 160mm-travel technology from Fox, RockShox, BOS, X-Fusion and more through its paces
- And there’s heaps more, including how to service your Shimano hubs, the complete guide to choosing the right brake pads, exclusive pictures of the new 27.5in Orange Alpine 160… and why carrying your baby on the back of your bike will do wonders for your wheelies