January’s issue of MBR is in shops now, and celebrates everything we love about riding in winter. Here’s why you need to pick up a copy:
- We’ve got the muddy season covered with our ‘we love winter’ special: Everything from winter tyres and mudguards to technique and winter hackers, to help keep you out on the trails over the next few months.
- The best 29ers for under £2k: We put the Diamondback Sortier Niner 2, Giant Trance X29 1, Scott Spark 950, Specialized Camber Comp and Whyte T-129s through their big-wheeled paces.
- The start of the new year sees a shake up of our long term fleet. The Giant Trance XW and Genesis Fortitude Singlespeed kick off 2013.
- Steve Peat gives the lowdown of the best trails in and around Sheffield.
- Expert guides on how to jump and tackle gradient changes will transform your technique on trails and downhill.
- Epic pictures of the coastal trails of North Wales and Kinlochleven’s Enduro that have to be seen to be believed.
- How to revamp a budget fork, plus your DIY and setup questions answered.
- Plus much more including our guide to a winter getaway in the peak district and six new rides for 2013.