Have your best winter ever with January 2013′s MBR!
Posted 163 days ago
January’s issue of MBR is in shops now, and celebrates everything we love about riding in winter. Here’s why you need to pick up a copy:
- We’ve got the muddy season covered with our ‘we love winter’ special: Everything from winter tyres and mudguards to technique and winter hackers, to help keep you out on the trails over the next few months.
- The best 29ers for under £2k: We put the Diamondback Sortier Niner 2, Giant Trance X29 1, Scott Spark 950, Specialized Camber Comp and Whyte T-129s through their big-wheeled paces.
- The start of the new year sees a shake up of our long term fleet. The Giant Trance XW and Genesis Fortitude Singlespeed kick off 2013.
- Steve Peat gives the lowdown of the best trails in and around Sheffield.
- Expert guides on how to jump and tackle gradient changes will transform your technique on trails and downhill.
- Epic pictures of the coastal trails of North Wales and Kinlochleven’s Enduro that have to be seen to be believed.
- How to revamp a budget fork, plus your DIY and setup questions answered.
- Plus much more including our guide to a winter getaway in the peak district and six new rides for 2013.