Thread: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The bastarding courier appears to have dragged my new road bike along behind his van instead of the more traditional "put the boxes in the back" approach.

The box was fooked, the bike is fooked (fork's so fooked the wheel won't drop in and now it'll be another week till it's replacement turns up.

All the other boxed (mtn)bikes were ok, I wonder if he knew it had a roadie bike in it...?!

Re: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That'll teach you!
    My site http://www.ezerider.com serving Staffordshire, South Cheshire & Derby

You didn't sign for the delivery as ok, and are getting a replacement, think what would have happened if the box looked ok, but the contents were not.

That's another whole world of trouble.

I deal with these simians all the time, it's probably not even the fault of the van driver who delivered it, you don't want to see what goes on in their depo's (shivers).

There's talk of a free upgrade so things might work out for the best...

it's probably not even the fault of the van driver who delivered it, you don't want to see what goes on in their depo's (shivers).
    I can only speak for myself when I say this, but I take every care with every item I carry. I rarely do the van work but I often do the long-haul LGV work. When the stuff is in my care, I care for it, this can't be said for the rest of the supply chain.
    '08 Stumpy FSR Expert. Back On The Road... For Now
    '06 Kawasaki Versys GT

You would think that summat as big as a bike box is less likely to be chucked about the place than something more "manouverable".

Or thinking about it again, one bloke at each end of the box giving it some into the van...

its not that he didn't know what was in the box, he knew exactly what was in the box! although i have to confess i am thinking about getting a road for commuting! ssshhhh

I like what i eat, i eat what i like

Sorted!

Can't say how but I'm happy with the result...

My Mrs (to be) works for a fairly well known couriers, and some of the stories she told me about her day at the depo were just rediculous... You'd think for the amount it costs to send somthing that it'd be handled with care.

Oh, and a "Fragile" lable is like a red rag to a bull...
    24" of travel and counting...

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..."