Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Farmers!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member NorthernMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    4,144
    This is superb. I'm with Andygarden, I am currently looking out for a cheap/knock-off Chieftain tank on eBay. When I get that I'm going to go invade France and tell them all to feck off cos the land was there before them bastards.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Tango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Preston Lancs
    Posts
    8,704
    I love France


    One day your life will flash before your eyes.

    Make sure it's worth watching!!

  3. #23
    Senior Member gorehound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up the creek
    Posts
    13,445
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMatt View Post
    This is superb. I'm with Andygarden, I am currently looking out for a cheap/knock-off Chieftain tank on eBay. When I get that I'm going to go invade France and tell them all to feck off cos the land was there before them bastards.
    I'm up for that.
    I was a teenage werewolf!

    andifalloffwithstyle!!!!!!



    FEED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #24
    I produce in depth reports on analysis on earth samples to advise building contractors whether they can build there. I don't give a sh1t if they own the land or not, they claimed it as far as I'm concerned.

    Bit extreme invading your neighbours property, if you did that to me I would definitely give you a skibbidy buff for your troubles.

    I asked a simple question about the farming community and look how this conversation has progressed.....genius!

    Who wants to go burn down a farm??

  5. #25
    Senior Member Tango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Preston Lancs
    Posts
    8,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith "The Roam" Mottram View Post
    I produce in depth reports on analysis on earth samples to advise building contractors whether they can build there. I don't give a sh1t if they own the land or not, they claimed it as far as I'm concerned.

    Bit extreme invading your neighbours property, if you did that to me I would definitely give you a skibbidy buff for your troubles.

    I asked a simple question about the farming community and look how this conversation has progressed.....genius!

    Who wants to go burn down a farm??
    Our conversations, progress, evolve and even mutate,

    Welcome to the mad house


    One day your life will flash before your eyes.

    Make sure it's worth watching!!

  6. #26
    Who wants to go riding over hayfield/ castleton area - we could go intimidate the farming community.

    You do know they feed beef burgers to swans and make pigs smoke?

  7. #27
    Senior Member andygarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    346
    Keith, a "Skibbidy Buff" appears to me to be somewhat time consuming, I mean back of the hand and then a Buff! By the time you complete such a technique your opponent/victim could be well on their way to delivering a Roundhouse to the head.
    For me it's the "Chinese Burn" every time, no nonsense controllable pain.
    Last edited by andygarden; 06-Jun-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    60% of the time it works Every Time

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/minley1...7632687261580/

  8. #28
    Senior Member Tango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Preston Lancs
    Posts
    8,704
    Quote Originally Posted by andygarden View Post
    Keith, a "Skibbidy Buff" appears to me to be somewhat time consuming, I mean back of the hand a then a Buff! By the time you complete such a technique your opponent/victim could be well on their way to delivering a Roundhouse to the head.
    For me it's the "Chinese Burn" every time, no nonsense controllable pain.
    Strikes fear into me just hearing it mentioned


    One day your life will flash before your eyes.

    Make sure it's worth watching!!

  9. #29
    Senior Member gorehound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up the creek
    Posts
    13,445
    Quote Originally Posted by andygarden View Post
    Keith, a "Skibbidy Buff" appears to me to be somewhat time consuming, I mean back of the hand a then a Buff! By the time you complete such a technique your opponent/victim could be well on their way to delivering a Roundhouse to the head.
    For me it's the "Chinese Burn" every time, no nonsense controllable pain.
    Elbow to the side of the neck tends to be a bit quicker than a roundhouse IME.
    I was a teenage werewolf!

    andifalloffwithstyle!!!!!!



    FEED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member NorthernMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    4,144
    I like the Dead Leg option. Leaves subject writhing in agony for a few minutes and if they don't learn their lesson can be administered many times over.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •