Thread: Subscription

Subscription

Ok I got my first mag after subscribing last month but no free welcome gift yet? Was expecting the backpack offer as I did subscribe that night it was released How long does it take?
    Everytime you dont go out and ride GOD kills a kitten

............. O.............. /^^\
    ............. /\,........... /^ ^^\
    .............-\ -........ /^^^^ /^^\ ^\
    ............. /(*) /^^^ /^^ ^ ^^
    ......... (*) /^^^^ /^^^ ^^^^^
    ..........^^^^

I'm not saying it will affect you, but I'm pretty sure that the small print will say that the free gift is on a first come first served basis. When they're gone, they're gone! But they may substitute something else of equal value. I subscribed to a bike mag once and because they ran out of the shorts I was after, they were substituted with a backpack.
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
    # Norco Sight 1
    # Kona Kula

I was hoping to get in there first thats why I subscribed quickly the bag would have been nice but an alternative is ok just not having any information but just sitting here 'wondering' if anything will turn up, if I dont get anything then il just go back to what I used to do with mags and go to the shop and choose the one with the prettiest front cover or the best free gift, after all we love free things hence why all the kids mags have free toys on the front I know this because everytime I go shopping with the 4 and 6yr old I have to buy 2 of them and they take ages to pick lol

..........^^^^

Steve call them up, when i subd i was due to get a multi tool. Nothing turned up so rang up and they had sold out. They put a note on my account and said keep an eye out at the offers in the mag RE subs then call when you see something you want. I called 4 months later and got some altura shorts.

Can be a while sometimes they have to re-order the gifts, or they did, last one I got before the mag came out, the lights!

Have had the Top, Goves as well so manged to get the stated gift, it does help if a) you need the item B) you let it run out on a yearly basis, someone is bout to get wise to this and send no more gift to me eventually

I would have been happier with a more realistic price like they did the month after

I have stupidly let mine auto renew without even thinking about it. I got a trail pack with mine and it arrived about 2 weeks after my first issue did.
    A bouncy one
    A fat one

I have stopped taking out subscriptions on the basis of the gifts. They are frequently not what I would buy myself. I go for the cash offer. A nice big discount works for me. And when it comes to renewal time and they try and snow you with their standard offer, justv ring them up to cancel and allow yourself to be persuaded to pay even less to renew. If they won'r play ball, cancel and wait a few months a nice deal will come along.
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
    # Norco Sight 1
    # Kona Kula

il wait till the next issue lands on my doorstep and then chase it up

..........^^^^