Thread: Lapierre Zesty 314

Cool Lapierre Zesty 314

First full suspension bike. Got 1800<<2500 to spend. Should I get it while its on sale?

Was going to get a Stumpy but its not well enough equipped and I dont like the norco sight design...

I mainly ride Singletrack around Ipswich (fairly flat). South Downs and Peak District every month or so. More downhill than uphill. Going to the Alps next summer after I graduate.

Norco has been getting 9/10 and 10/10 but I just prefer the look and feel of the Zesty which has been getting 9/10 over the past 2 years (haven't ridden the norco).

And I dont like white bikes, every scratch gets dirty and ruins the frame...
    Last edited by Sankari; 05-May-2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Content change

You might not like the design, but have you ridden the Norco Sight 2, it certainly won over the professional bike riders; many gave it 10/10.

You will get asked what sort of riding you do, where you ride etc, so why not tell us now?
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
    # Norco Sight 1
    # Kona Kula

Ive no personal experiance of one but 5 of the lads i ride with have Zestys and they seem to take everything in thier stride
    Spesh Rockhopper

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Ive no personal experiance of one but 5 of the lads i ride with have Zestys and they seem to take everything in thier stride
    Think I'm going to have to get it then while its on offer. Feedback from owners and my local shop has been ace so I'm going to have to take the plunge.

Thanks all