Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Can I loose my weight Fast?

How Can I loose my weight Fast?

I need a good advice to loose my weight fast. I already have used some medicines, but i could not find any better results instead of waste the money.
    Thanks in advance! Gary

Run, ride, swim, eat less fatty foods and just exercise.

Failing that liposuction
    Boardman FSTeam 650B
    Owner of Munchkin Media Corp
    You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgI...w-0UtnNd2UH2EQ

Welcome to the forum garymeyer. Ride your bike as often as you can, do it hard enough that you sweat, keep it up for between 2-5 hours at a time. Drink plenty of water when you ride, eat only what you can carry with you.

And if you really want to lose weight fast, give up beer until you reach your target weight! (aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!, I know, I know, but you said FAST).
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
    # Norco Sight 1
    # Kona Kula

Quote Originally Posted by steve_sordy View Post
    Welcome to the forum garymeyer. Ride your bike as often as you can, do it hard enough that you sweat, keep it up for between 2-5 hours at a time. Drink plenty of water when you ride, eat only what you can carry with you.

And if you really want to lose weight fast, give up beer until you reach your target weight! (aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!, I know, I know, but you said FAST).
    WTTF Gary.

Steve said it all really.
    I was a teenage werewolf!

andifalloffwithstyle!!!!!!

FEED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I lose weight?

Easy - eat less, exercise more.

We all know the answer, but find the thought of the timescales, the self-sacrifice, the physical effort are unpalatable, hence wanting smart ideas and quick fixes.

Stick at it, invest some serious sweat, and some serious self-restraint, and you WILL lose weight and get fitter. It's the only guaranteed way.

Only other thing I would say is that if you're seriously out of shape then get yourself checked over by a quack to check you're well enough to embark on such a programme. If you're really bad then consider a dietician, but visit them, don't eat them! Avoid "nutritionists" - they're basically unqualified dieticians, but fundamentally we all know what's bad for us to eat.
    Fartblood All Terrain Cycles
    Making the Stain worth the Pain since 1969

Hey Fartblood, I had always thought that the photo you display was a spoof, not any more! I was in Tenerife earlier this year and while waiting in the reception area for the departure coach, I saw a fat bloke come up to the desk. He had a short tee shirt that didn't meet his waistband and pale blue baggy shorts. And then he turned around! The shorts were tight into his bumcrack and there was a large brown stain spreading outwards! oh yuk!

I tried desparately to get the camera out of my wife's handbag, but true to form it was buried in junk at the bottom and securely wrapped up in decorative dangly bits. He'd gone before I could get the camera into a firing position. I was gutted. I was about to follow him, but the coach arrived. Bu99er!
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
    # Norco Sight 1
    # Kona Kula

Quote Originally Posted by garymeyer View Post
    I need a good advice to loose my weight fast.
    Making changes to your diet [reducing your carbohydrate and sugar (both natural & refined) intake while increasing your intake of protein & fresh veg] will help you lose fat. Increasing the amount of exercise you do will help fat loss but it is not as effective as dietary change - in fact, increasing the amount of exercise you do will stimulate your appetite encouraging you to eat more!

Get yourself a copy of "Waist Disposal" by Dr John Briffa. The myths and science relating to fat loss are covered well and there's loads of dietary advice to get you started.
    Trek Remedy 7 2011

PMSL @ Steve!
    Fartblood All Terrain Cycles
    Making the Stain worth the Pain since 1969

Stop eating McDs, KFC and start cooking/preparing food using REAL ingredients... you'd be surprised how quickly you can make a delicious nutritious meal in under 30minutes.... Jamie style!
    Ride hard but avoid the hikers

myfitnesspal.com