Thread: Hamsterley Easter Monday

Hamsterley Easter Monday

Yes, tomorrow.

Obviously a lot of people are off camping in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, those who aren't, I'll be at Hamsterley tomorrow at about 9ish. I'll be parked (space permitting) in the car park opposite the visitor centre. Look for a dark blue 56reg Toyota Avensis, or failing that a very orange On One 456 with blue wheels.

I'm not expecting anyone to turn up but if you do plan on coming along drop me a PM so I know to wait around. If not sod the lot of ya!

haway m8 stop it with these types of threads iam bikeless lol hope you have a gud day pal

Get yerself along to the next one Pete. I go there quite a bit. Mainly because I'm too lazy to get the OS map out and find some natural stuff. There's a fair few of us round this way so if you have a date you can do but there nowt organised stick a thread up, people will come out of the woodwork. There also the odd ride down Guisborough way as well which is worth a trip. I might try and get to Kielder at some point over summer as well.