Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6th April Peaks(ish) night ride?

So I thought its update this before heading to bed.... I got out today in the end and headed over to Greno woods to check out the new trail....

we had a play in the woods and checked out some of the other trails that we'd not done before. Also found the new trail and got a but of a run down the second half of the new section. It was pretty busy there to say the least, when we got to the top it was take a ticket and form an orderly queue... We'd forgotten that the steel city DH is on the 21st of this month and so everyone was sessioning it that was racing it seemed.

The bit we rode was great fun though, so we will head back in may when out should be a bit quieter.

we spend the rest of the afternoon playing in a little used corner of Wharncliffe that was really good fun.

Cracking day and frankly I'm knackered buy can't wait to get back out there.
    "Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together."- Carl Zwanzig

i did a ladybower ride today.soaked and mudded through to the skin...........loved it

I was thinking that I picked the better of the two days when I got up this morning.
    "Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together."- Carl Zwanzig