Thread: What a beuatiful day out there

What a beuatiful day out there

Minus 7 when I got up this morning, minus 4 when I left for my ride and plus one by the time I got home, sun was out all the time lovely clear blue sky with a gentle but freezing breeze keeping it cool. The sun made for some interesting riding condition, in the sun it was muddy and slushi and in the shade it was rock hard and frozen. Managed to stay upright for the entire ride despite a near over the bar moment when the front end slipped into the stream
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

I have a banning hammer and I am not afraid to use it

Got in appx an hour ago, been out since 09:30hrs with all four boys and D', it's about the same conditions here Xendi, I overheated slightly drifting up and down the line of boys checking bikes over, feels like I did twice the distance. Great morning though a little chilly to start with. All home safely and no mishaps.

Looks like the forecast is for more snow here tomorrow. I'm going out on my own I think.
    MTB'ing As addictive as Cocaine And Twice as Expensive! Mace Just Makes Me Horny!
    Red Hoodoo huge fun a great bike.White Ibis Mojo HD 140 completed but got to ill to do much with it

Either in work or out on the bike, so anywhere in the UK!!
    Same conditions here. Just got back from riding the ridgeway up towards Caerphilly. Still some virgin snow in places too Suprisingly not as cold as the gauge made you believe, but then again there was no wind and god sun. Did have one lucky escape on black ice halfway round a fast blind corner, made it round by pure luck
    Rides:
    2011 Orange 5
    2013 Boardman Hybrid Comp
    2015 Trek Fuel EX 7 27.5 - cheers gramps!

Working all day, I did sell a bike however (other thread) but when I went in at 8:30ish the thermostat read -8ish!
    "Those who think they know it all but don't really annoy those of us who do"

Rides:
    Cross country hack bike
    DMR Reptoid SS Jump build
    Pivot Mach6C
    Road bike

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb9777017/p4pb9777017.jpg

My twitter @lordsamofslam