PDA

View Full Version : Cannock Chase!!

MartyCmartyDo
13-Feb-2011, 10:38 AM
Just been watching some vids of Cannock Chase! WOW! Got the itch to get out there now! will deff be looking for group meets up there in the future!

THEBIZZLE
13-Feb-2011, 11:33 AM
Theres a few looking at going next Sat if your up for it?? Its not in the best condition at the minute but still a good laugh in my opinion.

MartyCmartyDo
13-Feb-2011, 04:52 PM
think im working next sat :(

THEBIZZLE
13-Feb-2011, 04:59 PM
Sure your not ill sat?? Haha sure people will be going again sooner rather than later especially when it dries out a bit as it was very wet last week.

Sir_Queuesalot
13-Feb-2011, 07:08 PM
Not in the best condition???

That's an understatement if ever I've hear one.

MartyCmartyDo
13-Feb-2011, 07:15 PM
Sure your not ill sat?? Haha sure people will be going again sooner rather than later especially when it dries out a bit as it was very wet last week.

actually...now you say that i do feel a bit of a cough coming on! bit of the sniffles!

But on the other hand i got a baby on the way and need some extra fundage if i wanna keep up with my new found hobby! im sure ill catch you lot up there at one point or another...ill be the dude upside down in the shrubs! but having fun!...of course! :D

steve_sordy
13-Feb-2011, 11:20 PM
Put a mud tyre on the back and get to Sherwood Pines. Your Dawes XC 1.8 will do well. :)

Give me a PM if you want to go.